This royal toast is perfect for lunch or a snack! With some whole wheat French bread, garlic, olive oil and veggies, your kids will have fun making these into any design they want, including these crowns. (of course a prince can where a crown too!!).
|Princess Crown Bruschetta||
- 4 slices Whole Wheat French Bread, sliced 1/2 inch thick
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- Variety of tomatoes and bell peppers, chopped or sliced
- 2 sticks string cheese
- Crush one clove of garlic into the olive oil, and mix in.
- Brush garlic-olive oil onto slices of whole wheat french bread
- Using string cheese and vegetables, arrange onto bread.
- Broil in oven on high, for 3-4 minutes, or until bread gets toasty and cheese melts