- Company Info: Established in 2007, Super Healthy Kids goal is to educate families to become healthier. With the proper knowledge, experience, tools and resources, we can begin making changes to a healthier generation of kids. Super Healthy Kids was started by a stay at home mom of 3, with a degree in health education. Their current product is the "Healthy Habits Plate"
- Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution Blog of the month for January!
- $5000 Grand Prize winner of the California Raisin, Let's Redo Lunch Food Photo Contest. (KSL News Announcement)
- Magazine Article Family Fun
- Magazine Article Homeschooling
- Magazine Article Scholastic Parent and Child
- Magazine Article "Fighting Portion Distortion" July/ August 2008
- Fitness Magazine “Before and After” weight loss article
- KSL'S Studio 5 Segment"Getting More Fruit In your Diet"
- KSL Studio 5 Crockpot Cooking
- KSL Studio 5 Salads for kids
- Deseret News Mormon Times Article
- Foodie-isms- Lunchbox Idea
- Meal Makeover Mom’s- No Whine with Dinner
- The Organized Mom- Getting a Meal on the Table
- Think Food Cookbook (Contributing Author)
Educating Children Key in Fight Against Childhood Obesity m Written by By Susan Mclain