- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup oats, ground
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (if you like a little more peanut butter flavor you can add a bit more)
- 1/3 cup water
- 1-2 Tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients in a food processor, blender, or by hand.
- Roll dough out onto a flour surface as thin as you can get it.
- Cut out shapes and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until golden and slightly crisp.
- Cool and serve.