When there is dip accompanying a tray of raw vegetables, my kids always will eat every last veggie on the tray. Without the dip however, they're not so excited about it. My kids favorite way to dip raw vegetables is our "ranch dip". It's basically plain yogurt with a seasoning packet of ranch mix. This dip is:
- Super fast
- Super easy
- super cheap
- Healthier than a bottle of ranch dressing (with HFCS and bad fats)
- Always available (we keep a small container of it in the fridge where they can pull it out any time. We also keep cut up vegetables for dipping right with the dip. Meaning, in ONE container there is dip plus the veggies.
There are ton's of other ways to make dips for your kids. We also like
- Nacho cheese
- Artichoke dip
- Cottage cheese with seasonings and mayo
- Cream cheese with seasonings
- Pizza sauce (would work well with breaded and cooked veggies)
- Classic Swiss Fondue
- Bean dip
- Peanut Butter Dip
What do your kids like to dip their vegetables in?