Ay Caramba! Coleslaw
For the salad:
- 6-8 cups shredded cabbage or bagged slaw mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries
For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbls. white balsamic or cider vinegar
- 3 Tbls. pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- Whisk all dressing ingredients in a small mixing bowl or glass jar.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss all ingredients together until combined with dressing. Serve immediately or let marinate for 30 minutes.
FIND MORE RECIPES AT SUPERHEALTHYKIDS.COM